Emulator configurations (2 Viewers)

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
jimmyo, thanks for the reply

That seemed to help but not completely...I know get an error message that says "Incomplete rt" then I hit ok and it seems to run but there's no picture...

Any idea?

*Edit* I lied, works great. Turns out I got that error because of a setting I changed within the emulator.

Thank you

enricong

Portal Pro
November 18, 2008
I just started using dolphin. I have two issues.

1. I cannot get the wiimote to automatically reconnect when I turn it back on, I have to manually go into bluesoleil. Is there a way to make it automatically reconnect when I turn it on? I suppose I could make a shortcut to invoke bluesoleil to start trying to connect and do it before running dolphin.

2. Is there a way to quit out of a game using the wiimote? the only way I know to get out of dolphin is to press ESC and close it or do alt-F4. I suppose I may beable program a button on my remote to do it as long as I dont accidentally close mediaportal at the same time.

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
Whenever I click on a game to launch, the emulator will pop up and then the game will enter full screen...Is there a way to make it so you don't even catch that glimpse of the emulator? I realize this is minor, but it would make the overall feel of the games launching as if they were integrated into media portal.

reverson1

Portal Pro
May 23, 2006
Williamsburg,VA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Whenever I click on a game to launch, the emulator will pop up and then the game will enter full screen...Is there a way to make it so you don't even catch that glimpse of the emulator? I realize this is minor, but it would make the overall feel of the games launching as if they were integrated into media portal.

Code:
[b]Hide the Windows® Look and Feel[/b]

To maintain the look and feel of a HTPC application, it is critical to hide as much of the Windows® interface as possible.
Fusion, Project64, and other emulators load their Windows® interface before loading the game.  This behavior is
unacceptable for this type of setup.  So we are going to attempt to hide as much as possible.  Depending on the amount 
of overscan that your TV/display has will determine how much of the emulator we can hide.  

This tutorial is only going to cover Project64, but the task is the pretty much the same for other emulators as well.

Launch explorer

Browse to the folder containing Project64.exe

Launch Project64.exe

The default interface for Project64 should now be loaded

Set the emulator to load full screen after a game/rom has been loaded

Press Alt + Space to open the system menu

Using your arrow keys, scroll down to Menu

Press Enter to select it

Now use your arrow keys to move the window as far off of the screen as possible

When you are satisfied with the location of the window press Enter

Now press Alt + F to load the file menu

Select the Close / Exit option to close the emulator

The next time that the emulator starts it will load off screen.

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
To Senji064
You need to put /e %ROM% in the arguments line on your myemulators config. Also, your games should be .gcm instead of .iso I dont think dolphin will run .iso files. All you need to do is rename the file .gcm instead of .iso

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
To Senji064
You need to put /e %ROM% in the arguments line on your myemulators config. Also, your games should be .gcm instead of .iso I dont think dolphin will run .iso files. All you need to do is rename the file .gcm instead of .iso

Actually I do have a good amount of .Iso's that play within Dolphin. The big thing for me was settings the arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom