Emulator configurations (1 Viewer)

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
O I didn't know dolphin would play .iso I always change mine to .gcm Good to know.

Crazand

Portal Member
October 18, 2009
Hi all,

How i can to start NullDC in fullscreen? If i change the game in MyEmulators start NullDC in Window.
And if i write by MyEmulators

Code:
Path to emulator: ...\nullDC_1.0.3_mmu.exe -config ImageReader:DefaultImage=%ROM%
I become error that the path is wrong.

And can i close the NullDC with Remote Control or Gamepad?

I hope somebody can help me and sorry for my English.

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
Hey Crazand
I just saw your post, and I know that this is really late, but did you edit the .cfg file in nulldc to loaddefaultimage = 1? You need to do that for it to launch correctly, and you can enable fullscreen in the options and it should be good to go for you. Hope this helps

CKTurbo128

Portal Member
February 24, 2008
Does anyone have the new PCSX2 0.97 Beta working with the myEmulator plugin? The old configuration from joz (which worked perfectly) no longer works anymore. :(

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
CKTurbo128
Yeah I got it work...almost. I will explain what I did, but you should know that this public beta release does not have command line implemented, so you might just want to wait. I use daemon tools and autoit to play pcsx2. I changed the plugin for the dvd drive in pcsx2 to the one where you pick your dvd drive on your comp. I chose my daemon tools drive and then made a bat file similar to the one I created for sega saturn. You can find that in this thread as well. I then used autoit to get the game to start and go into full screen. If you want me to upload the autoit file and bat file I made then let me know. I hope this helps you, let me know if you run into a problem I will see if I can help.

CKTurbo128

Portal Member
February 24, 2008
The PCSX2 team just released a new PCSX2 0.97 beta (r3878). They've re-added command-line support in the new beta. I've already tested it with myEmulators and it works very well. Unlike previous versions of PCSX2, this one doesn't require any additional command arguments to launch games. You can find the new version here: New PCSX2 0.9.7 beta (r3878)!

Also, the latest version of DEmul 0.5.6 WIP (Dreamcast emulator) has added commandline support. It, too, works with myEmulators without additional arguments. You can find it here: DEMUL - Sega Dreamcast Emulator for Windows

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
Is DEMUL better than NullDC? Also what arguments did you put in the config for pcsx2 to work? if any?

GaidarX

Portal Member
March 22, 2010
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
last rev. pcsx2 works fine, with only --nogui.

demul doesn't work because instead of sending 'rom.iso (example c:\rom.iso)' '"rom.iso (example c:\rom.iso)"'

Code:
echo>gdrImage.ini [main]
echo>>gdrImage.ini nimageFileName = %1 [COLOR="Red"](rom together with the quotation marks)[/COLOR]
echo>>gdrImage.ini openDialog = false
demul.exe -run=dc

sorry for my english:D

mat123

Portal Pro
February 28, 2009
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
If anyone wants to hide the Comand Prompt window when running the .bat file (in my case for PC games),
I found a free program, that converts .bat to .exe: click

Btw, thanks for the nice configuration guide, I was totally lost :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom