Emulator Frontend (1 Viewer)

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I was looking for in the meedio forums and noticed the author of Mygames was wondering were to go with his product. Because of the yahoo/meedio thing he doesn't know if mygames will be supported with yahoo. He has a POLL over HERE. If you have a meedio forums account or want to sign up to to vote, that would be cool. Mediaportal is currently in second place! Please vote to get this wonder product added to MP.

Mygames is a comerical product... which means its not free. But 10 bucks is a small price to pay for this wonder product.

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If it would be free, I would register to vote...
    I think all components of MP should be (and stay) for free. I buy software too. No problems with paying. But it's just not what MP is. I believe MP will become (and be) 'the better HTPC solution' because of it's pricing. Not that free software is better software, but because a lot of highly motivated people will contribute to the software.

EMKO

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2006
    AHAHAHAHAH IF THIS COMES OUT FOR MEDIA PORTAL I WOULD PAY FOR IT :)

EVERYONE SHOULD GO SINGUP AND VOTE !!!

NLS

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    mzemina said:

you beat me to it :)

this is what I was going to say

why not concentrate to make MyPrograms (really) better, than try to convince someone that MP is a great... business opportunity for him (not choose it because he loved it)

EMKO

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2006
    with money things are done faster

even if it does come to MP someone can still work on Myprograms if they wish to its just a option.

plus its 10bux for a great program :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom