EPG data for BBC Freesat olympic channels/epg won't scroll time back (1 Viewer)

svimes

July 28, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi couple of questions:

I have a blackgold BT3630, so both satellite (freesat) and terrestrial (freeview). I put the freesat on higher priority but when I scanned for channels it looks like it takes the duplicate channels (eg BBC 1) and puts it against freeview. This seemed OK but the EPG will only show freeview channel data not freesat channels.

I activated the WEB EPG plug in and it did take down some EPG data for the freesat BBC Olympic channels, but only for the current day: can you get it for the next day? Maybe a more straightfoward question is has anyone managed to schedule recordings on the BBC olympic channels and how did they do so?

Also when my EPG is in "grid mode" eg time across the top, channels down the side, it will not scroll to an earlier time if i move the date forward. eg if i am looking at today, (saturday) 2100 onwards I can scroll the time forward and back but if i move the date foward to Sunday the EPG starts on at 2100 and i can only move the time forward. I cannot see Sunday morning. Is this a known bug?

Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom