EPG for Canada (1 Viewer)

kensiko

Portal Member
September 30, 2010
Home Country
Canada Canada
I successfully had EPG in the past with Microsoft server and xml.

I just installed a tuner card (we moved and don't have ATSC so I needed analog cable card). But from what I read the Microsoft EGP service is not working anymore.

I saw some of the tutorials here. I'm not willing to pay for the service that we will use 4-5 times a year. What is this "donator version" ? Anything that should work in Canada ? WebEPG doesn't have Canada in the choices.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    By the way, I had a look at tvguide.com and yes, the have program listings for (nearly) all possible Canada stations, no matter if aired over satellite, cable or antenna.

kensiko

Portal Member
    September 30, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    How do I add tvguide.com to EGP-Buddy ? I only have TV Spielfilm and WebGrap+Plus

kensiko

Portal Member
    September 30, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I got an error message, I know that type of message (from work) :p I assume I can change my system date format for that ?

Exception non gérée : System.InvalidCastException: La conversion de la chaîne "26.11.2016" en type 'Date' n'est pas valide.
    à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(String Value)
    à EPG_Grabber.mMain.GetVersion(Boolean withDate)
    à EPG_Grabber.mMain.Main()

kensiko

Portal Member
    September 30, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    This should do the trick with the task scheduler just before the update.

reg add "HKCU\Control Panel\International" /V sShortDate /T REG_SZ /D "jj.MM.aaaa" /F

Then after:

reg add "HKCU\Control Panel\International" /V sShortDate /T REG_SZ /D "aaaa-MM-jj" /F

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom