EPG number of rows: setting (1 Viewer)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys,

I just successfully upgraded to MP 1.4 and the number of rows in the EPG were changed from 7 to 11.
    Could it be that in the previous version, you could change this from the config utility where as now it's only possible from within MP?
    I have searched both the client & server configuration utilities but didn't find it.
    In the wiki I couldn't find it either and when searching the forum I bumped on a skin related thread explaining how to change this setting.
    I was aware of the possibility to choose between 7 & 11 rows but I don't remember changing it from the GUI.

Just to state that it seems to me that this option was in the config utility before but I could be wrong.

P.

RobNorthcott

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2007
    Dartmoor, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think you do have to set that from within MP now. From memory, I think it's under the Settings menu, then Skin (or GUI->Skin or something), then you can change the number of TV Guide lines. It's funny, I prefer it on 11 lines with no genre buttons, but whenever I update MP it reverts back to 7 (or 9? I'm using the default wide skin - can't stand Titan) and puts the genre buttons back, so I've got quite used to going in and changing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom