EPG OTA DVB-S/S2 UK Please help (1 Viewer)

ToothFaerie

Portal Member
May 31, 2014
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Here you go MM. I made them preload to see if it helped. Default was unticked.

edit: I have tried the option at the bottom with both 'Generic' and 'DVBS'.

Attachments

• PrintScreen Files.7z
    1.5 MB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    That configuration looks okay too. (y)
    Last check:
    1. Open TV Server Configuration.
    2. Expand the "Radio Channels" section (click on the little + beside "Radio Channels" in the left pane).
    3. Go into the "Mapping" sub-section.
    4. Select your TBS tuner up the top.
    5. Confirm that the "Freesat Info" channel is in the list on the right hand side. If it is not, this would explain the problem. It would mean you've configured TV Server in such a way that it does not think it has any tuners available to tune the channel.

ToothFaerie

Portal Member
    May 31, 2014
    Home Country
    You sir are a Genius! Freesat was not in the list on the right hand side. I have added it and hey presto it has started grabbing. Why would that not have been in the selection? I wish I could send you a Christmas card, I hope my gratitude and respect for the time you have taken on this at least repays your kindness. Thank you so very much MM.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Why would that not have been in the selection?
    My assumption is that you imported your channels from a previous/alternative installation. The tuner <-> channel mappings are not settings that can be exported or imported. Therefore if you do import channels and settings, you have to remember to configure/fix the mappings afterwards.

GLennUK

Portal Member
    December 10, 2015
    Home Country
    Thanks for the tip re Freesat info, just installed MP and my epg was not populating, its not complete by any means but it does look like its moving forwards. see how it goes over the course of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom