EPG Sky Italia (1 Viewer)

pisdu

Portal Pro
March 7, 2006
Switzerland
Hi Yanez1963 , sorry but i dont understand how your app is working...Could you please explain?

Thanks a lot

Yanez1963

Portal Member
April 15, 2009
Alessandria
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Pisdu,

I try to explain you in few words as to put the program in operation.

- install the files in the desired briefcase.
- The file epgMP.ini contains the configuration :
name of the server SQL (usually nomepc\sqlexpress )
name of the Database
consumer SQL Password (usually MediaPortal ) Temporary briefcase of job

- To perform the program ID_MP that creates the file Canali_MP.txt with the list of Your present channels in the selected group.
- To perform the program EPG_Sky_MP.exe and cliccare on list channels. This procedure creates the file SkyMP.txt.
- To edit the file SkyMP.txt and to add on the various lines of the channels after the last ""; the code of your channel in mediaportal drawn by the file Canali_MP.txt - to Perform the program EPG_Sky_MP and cliccare on test to verify the operation.
- To correct operation to plan the file EPG_Sky_MP.bat from the schedulatore of Windows. It considers that the program unloads the 7 following days.

Good Fun.

Hi Pisdu,

I try to explain you in few words as to put the program in operation.

- install the files in the desired briefcase.
- The file epgMP.ini contains the configuration :
name of the server SQL (usually nomepc\sqlexpress )
name of the Database
consumer SQL Password (usually MediaPortal )
Temporary briefcase of job

- perform the program ID_MP that creates the file Canali_MP.txt with the list of Your present channels in the selected group.
- perform the program EPG_Sky_MP.exe and cliccare on list channels. This procedure creates the file SkyMP.txt.
- edit the file SkyMP.txt and to add on the various lines of the channels after the last ""; the code of your channel in mediaportal drawn by the file Canali_MP.txt
- Perform the program EPG_Sky_MP and cliccare on test to verify the operation.
- when correct operation to plan the file EPG_Sky_MP.bat from the schedulatore of Windows. It considers that the program unloads the 7 following days.

If you still have of the doubts or of the problems to make to work the everything not to hesitate to contact me.

Good Fun.

pisdu

Portal Pro
March 7, 2006
Switzerland
Thanks for quick answer!
Well some questions...

- To perform the program EPG_Sky_MP.exe and cliccare on list channels. This procedure creates the file SkyMP.txt

SkyMP.txt is 0 bytes here but i have the various MediaPortalCanali_.txt

Thanks a lot
Ciao

Yanez1963

Portal Member
April 15, 2009
Alessandria
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi pisdu,

some questions to understand the problem :

- When you perform EPG_sky_mp.exe and throwing the list of the channels you see to flow the sons-in-law up to when it tells you finished?

- When you perform ID_MP do you select your group of channels?

- When you perform EPG_sky_mp.exe six connected to internet? the program unloaded ò'elenco of the channels from the site of sky.

ciao.

pisdu

Portal Pro
March 7, 2006
Switzerland
Thanks Yanez1963

ive launched ID_MP and got Canali_MP.txt
than lauched EPG_Sky_MP.exe and got MediaPortalCanali_bambini.txt, MediaPortalCanali_cinema.txt etc but SkyMP.txt is empty

Thanks again

Yanez1963

Portal Member
April 15, 2009
Alessandria
Home Country
Italy Italy
Excuse.... in the last change has escaped me a line of comment of too much...

here is the correct file.

:oops:

Attachments

• EPG_Sky_MP.zip
    30.6 KB

Yanez1963

Portal Member
April 15, 2009
Alessandria
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi pisdu,

it apologizes for the delay but has not arrived to me mail of your post. I try to upload the program. I attach you the file txt that is standard (what is all right for me is also all right from you) however.

you owe alone upgrade your codes taken by canali_mp.txt

bye

Attachments

• EPG_Sky_MP.zip
    30.6 KB
  • SkyMP.txt
    30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom