EPG (TV-Movie clickfinder) disappears (1 Viewer)

josu

Portal Pro
March 14, 2006
Kassel, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

EPG (TV-Movie clickfinder) disappears in regular time-distances.

It seems, the database will rebuild an while this, the most infos are away:eek:

Can anyone say, which log-file I must attached to this problem:confused:

:D

josu

Portal Pro
March 14, 2006
Kassel, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have found it. In TV-log you can see, that every hour the database will rebuild.

But it is better, if there will be only a check-routine of testing wether the database has changed or not ( by file-date e.g.).

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you find the reason? ;)

Btw: TVE3 has an option now where you can decide how often the import will take place.

For me the db is updated very often and the file date changes everytime you use the clickfinder app. Therefore I added a "rest period". You can define that a DB is "allowed to stay out-of-date" for 6 hours, 12 hours, etc. Therefore avoiding new imports every time a little thing has changed in the DB. Imho a daily update should be good enough..

josu

Portal Pro
    March 14, 2006
    Kassel, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you find the reason? ;)

Btw: TVE3 has an option now where you can decide how often the import will take place.

For me the db is updated very often and the file date changes everytime you use the clickfinder app. Therefore I added a "rest period". You can define that a DB is "allowed to stay out-of-date" for 6 hours, 12 hours, etc. Therefore avoiding new imports every time a little thing has changed in the DB. Imho a daily update should be good enough..

hello and :D , rtv,

do you mean the timeout-settings in tve, or some update-settings in clickfinder ?

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the update setting of the clickfinder plugin.
    Wait 10 minutes - I'll launch a publicbuild

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom