Episode thumbnails not showing (1 Viewer)

Todash

February 24, 2024
Home Country
Canada Canada
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart.

If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and then back out and the thumbnail is there. It will stay there until you restart Mediaportal. Once restarted that exact episode (all of them do it, I've tried hundreds) will show the default and you have to go back in and set it from remote to local. And if you run the import wizard that doesn't make a difference even if it grabs new thumbnails for new episodes they still are not showing, you have to do the same thing to get them to show.

This started happening ever since I moved my install to a new machine, exported settings and imported them.

Honestly at a loss as to why it is doing as all the thumbnails are already local and on the machine. If anyone has run into this or has any ideas of a setting or something I would appreciate the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom