Episodes occasionally show up in My Videos (1 Viewer)

Bingle

Portal Member
August 8, 2006
So I remember this being a problem sometimes way back when... Maybe even before the new codebase? Something was being stored in the My Videos DB and sometimes not getting deleted.

I was under the impression that this was fixed a long time ago, but I just saw it crop up the other day. I can't give many more details, as I didn't watch the episode that showed up in the DB, but is this a known issue?

Thanks!

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    That should def. not happen anymore, can anyone confirm?

FlyinWhee

Portal Member
    May 22, 2007
    Joliette
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm getting the same problem, I'm going to try and narrow down the causes, but basically a couple of the TV shows I watched lately through MyTVSeries are showing up in My Videos, in Title Display... causing a bunch of holes among the movie posters, quite displeasing.

edit: Okay it's worse than I thought; every single show I watch, partially or completely, appears in My Videos. yikes.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Are you using the latest release version of the plugin or a SVN build? This was fixed a few weeks ago.

FlyinWhee

Portal Member
    May 22, 2007
    Joliette
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    You are absolutely right, downloaded the latest SVN, deleted by video database, and now everything is fine.

I'm feeling so much more like a noob now, but thanks for helping me out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom