ERROR IN ReClock

Discussion in 'Codecs, External Players' started by eclathtpc, July 28, 2016.

1. eclathtpc

eclathtpc Portal Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 3
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well.

I'm using Mediaportal and after resolving a bunch of issues relating to the Mediaportal Dynamic Refresh Rate Changer after moving from Windows 7 to 10, I have one final issue which stands between me and a completely smooth and flawless Mediaportal experience. ReClock is giving me an error message when a media file stops, like when a movie finishes. it says....

- Error in ReClock
    Your video board is not compatible with ReClock (insufficient or bad driver support). Please try again with newer video drivers or uninstall ReClock. You can also try to select different hardware access in the config tool. The application will now terminate.

Then Mediaportal closes along with ReClock. I've used ReClock before without issue using my GTX670 SLI and I havent made any hardware changes. I'm using the latest drivers from Nvidia and I've tried to delete and then reinstall ReClock with the newest version. To no avail, I keep getting the error message. Anyone know what I can do to resolve this final thorn?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. eclathtpc

eclathtpc Portal Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 3
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    - Resolved - Seems I'm a couple years late arriving to the "Everyone is using MediaPortal Audio Renderer" Party.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!