ERROR IN ReClock (1 Viewer)

eclathtpc

Portal Member
December 8, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well.

I'm using Mediaportal and after resolving a bunch of issues relating to the Mediaportal Dynamic Refresh Rate Changer after moving from Windows 7 to 10, I have one final issue which stands between me and a completely smooth and flawless Mediaportal experience. ReClock is giving me an error message when a media file stops, like when a movie finishes. it says....

- Error in ReClock
Your video board is not compatible with ReClock (insufficient or bad driver support). Please try again with newer video drivers or uninstall ReClock. You can also try to select different hardware access in the config tool. The application will now terminate.

Then Mediaportal closes along with ReClock. I've used ReClock before without issue using my GTX670 SLI and I havent made any hardware changes. I'm using the latest drivers from Nvidia and I've tried to delete and then reinstall ReClock with the newest version. To no avail, I keep getting the error message. Anyone know what I can do to resolve this final thorn?

eclathtpc

Portal Member
December 8, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
- Resolved - Seems I'm a couple years late arriving to the "Everyone is using MediaPortal Audio Renderer" Party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom