Error invoking action 'GetNowNextProgramForGroup' (1 Viewer)

Fab55

Portal Pro
November 29, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
MP2 Version
Hi,

after resuming from standby, I see the Error indicator on the screen. If I click on it, it says: 'Error invoking action 'GetNowNextProgramForGroup''

You will find a screenshot and log-File attached.

Any ideas, what the problem is?

Thanks and regards

Fab55

ErrorSmall.png

Attachments

• ClientErrorAnoun.log
    18.6 KB · Views: 0

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Please set log level to DEBUG; reproduce the problem and post new logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just happened to pass by here. I had the same problem a few years ago on my unsupported OS. (Search the forum for my posts.) Stopped using the MCE remote since my wireless mini-keyboard was more usefull for the other stuff I do with the server, however ... I noticed the "focus problem" was when it came out of standby/screensaver...
    I just happened to pass by here. I had the same problem a few years ago on my unsupported OS. (Search the forum for my posts.)...
    Hi, I control the Mediaportal with a standard MCE remote control (IR). Often, when I start the Mediaportal 2, the remote control...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. Was exactly as you said. Works perfectly with the delayed option
    Thanks. Was exactly as you said. Works perfectly with the delayed option
    When I try to start the TV within my Media Portal 2, the following error comes up "Error invoking action StarTimeshift". Any...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the reply. I did check that and restarted not only the service but also the server. I also changed the service to be a delayed tart. I really like MP2 but i have found the service to be less reliable that MP1 and have now reverted back which is a shame. MP1 strwams to the client without too many issues apart from Network...
    Thanks for the reply. I did check that and restarted not only the service but also the server. I also changed the service to be a...
    Hi really struggling with this one. Have a brand new install first windows 7 now windows 10 on a client machine. Installed...
    Replies
    Views
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
    Replies
    Views
    When I wait a few seconds (maybe ~10s) I can switch to another screen via remote and everything is working...
    When I wait a few seconds (maybe ~10s) I can switch to another screen via remote and everything is working...
    Hi, when I finished using Mediaportal, I switch to the homescreen. After the configured time, the HTPC goes into standby. When I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom