Error log messages after installation of ARGUS 2.3 BETA (1 Viewer)

MLH01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi All,

I am currently running MP 1.7 FINAL and recently installed ARGUS TV 2.3 BETA 1 to sort out errors in the log relating to connection to the ARGUS scheduler. Updating to 2.3 BETA has prevented those errors, but I am now getting new, different errors.

I understand it is a BETA version of ARGUS, but posting the errors on the ARGUS forums has resulted in a recommendation to post here, as it is thought to be MP related.

From what I can gather I don't think this will be affected by the new 1.7.1 MP Hotfix, but will update if necessary.

I have attached the logs (after clearing them and reproducing the error) for anyone who may be able to shed some light on this. There were no errors in the MediaPortal-Error.log, only the TVService-Error.log file. The only thing I can get from this error is something to do with the EPG, but am not sure. TV viewing and recording are working fine, but if the EPG stops working then eventually the recordings won't occur (and the guide will be blank) :(

EDIT: I have received more errors in the log file, so have replaced it in the attachment. They are all related to the TV server and not just EPG from my (limited) understanding. I have noticed missing EPG entries from 5 or 6 days ahead as well, where I would normally have 7 days populated.

Thanks,
    MLH01.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom