Error on Mp Startup (1 Viewer)

Nato

Portal Pro
April 18, 2006
Christchurch
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi I am newish to mediaportal and have this strange error on startup (once the menu has loaded) it pops up (see attached image) after about 4 seconds and i have to click continue to be able to continue and all is well but it is getting annoying. any idea's what could be causing it?
I have tried disabling plugins to no effect and tried changing theme but still does it.

Thanks in advance,
Nathan

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    194.8 KB

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there

I found another thread that looks like a similar problem. See post 6 & 7 and if you still struggle, it will be best to reproduce and attach full logs. Maybe a dev can pick up something there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just about done! Most things are reinstated. A few issues with my Fanart, but I think that may be waiting for the scraper in FanartHandler to pick them up again from the old thumbs. Time will tell. I have moved all of my files on to a larger HDD and reduced the number that I had from two to one, so if it was a power supply issue...
    Just about done! Most things are reinstated. A few issues with my Fanart, but I think that may be waiting for the scraper in...
    Over the past few days MP has become a bit unstable and I have noted an error when exiting MP Configuration. The logs don't give...
    Replies
    Views
    It worked great. I just wanted to say thanks for your help.
    It worked great. I just wanted to say thanks for your help.
    I hope I posted this in the correct Forum. I'm successfully running MP 1.25, FanArt Handler 4.03.304, PureVision 10.1.0.0...
    Replies
    Views
    I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
    I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
    Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    I think there's a master table here http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MPEI/extensions.txt with a list of urls to all the plugin sources. Don't know exactly who has rights to change that
    I think there's a master table here http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MPEI/extensions.txt with a list of urls to all the plugin...
    I am attempting a virgin installation and configuration of MP1 v1.26 on a fresh installation on windows 8.1 Pro x64. When i try to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom