Error Starting Playback (1 Viewer)

floppinab

Portal Member
August 25, 2008
Home Country
I might be able to setup one at home that you can use, give me a few days and I'll get back to you

extre248

Portal Member
January 23, 2012
Home Country
Tested iView and its working great, my wife will be very happy!

doskabouter, the Australian SBS dosent seem to be working atm also, if you have any free time and could get it going us aussies would be very gratefull :)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just tested SBS and here, it did work.
    Can you give me an example of a video that isn't working?

And if it's not too much trouble, I want to have the onlinevideos.log, mpurlsourcesplitter.log (be sure to delete it before the test-run, that saves a lot of space) and a fiddler2-capture of that session.

That way, I (hopefully) can easily spot the problem

extre248

Portal Member
    January 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Hmm, your right. I just checked and the majority of the shows are working, although there are 2 series I have found that I had been trying to watch that seem to give the "unable to play the video, no url" error.

In Documentaries a show called "Coast" and another called "First Australians" dont work for me. Its not a big deal as most of the shows work, but ill get you the logs later on today for you if you still want to have a look at it.

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just checked, and it seems that the "Coast" videos are multipart-f4m's, and as it is implemented now, for multipart-videos, only the first part is played.
    Have you ever noticed that a video wasn't complete when watching?

It's going to take a bit of a shuffling and some testing to get it working, don't know how much bandwidth I'm going to need, are there any restrictions on your vpn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom