ERROR: UNABLE TO PLAY: LIVE5-0.TS.TSBUFFER (1 Viewer)

scott_mckenzie

Portal Pro
April 3, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi,

This is a quirky issue that I am having. I have my HTPC setup so that MP automatically starts when Windows starts. I also have MPStartIt setup so that once MP is opened, it will automatically play Live TV.

This setup worked fine until last night.

If I close MP, and then reopen it, MP opens and then displays the following message:
"ERROR: UNABLE TO PLAY: LIVE5-0.TS.TSBUFFER"
I'm no sure what is causing the issue, but I've also noticed that if I go to play any recorded TV I get this message:
"UNABLE TO PLAY: RECORDED TV SHOW NAME
VIDEO CODEC: MPEG VIDEO VERSION 2
AUDIO CODEC: MPEG AUDIO VERSION 1 LAYER 2"

If I reboot my HTPC, MP loads with Live TV and plays fine and recorded TV plays correctly.

I've attached the logs of MP being reopened to replicate the error.
Any advice would be tops as I can tell this is going to frustrate the hell out of my wife!

I need to be honest here that I have been trying to change a lot of settings over past 24 hours so it could be anything. The main thing that I have changed is that I installed that latest version of Moving Pictures - I am currently running the "Mustayaluca" skin, so maybe there is a conflict there? MY htpc details are in my profile if you need them.

One other question, I know MP1.3 is in beta now - are there a lot of bugs or is it pretty much ready to use?

Thanks - Scott

scott_mckenzie

Portal Pro
April 3, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi,

Just wanted to let you all know that the only time I get this error is if I try to reopen MP straight after closing it so maybe it was related to services not fully closing.

Cheers - Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom