Error: Unhandled Exception. (1 Viewer)

luci5r

Portal Pro
May 30, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
ERROR_MP.PNG

I keep getting this error!! I've been running MediaPortal for over an year now and I'm currently on the 1.2 Version. I haven't change anything at all - everything has been just the same as before. Now, all of a sudden, I've started getting this error.

Here's the critical thing, I Don't get this error immideately, instead I get this error after some time. Half hours, 1 hour, or 2 hours - I don't know. I stayed & checked for half hour and the error didn't pop up. But if I just come arond after a couple hours - the error will be on the screen. It appears by itself, ie., I don't do anything or click anything - it just randomly appears all on it's own!!

I don't know what's going on.

The logs are attached but the error hadn't popped up when I created the logs because I don't know exactly when the error pops up; so I don't know if the logs will be helpful.

Again - I can't stress this enough - this error comes up on the screen a couple of hours or something AFTER launching MediaPortal - all on it's own without any instigation.

Anyone has any ideas? Thanks!!

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It has something to do with the WorldWeather Plugin. Please try to disable it.

luci5r

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2011
    Home Country

Hi - Thanks for replying.

I've taken your advice and disabled the World Weather plugin; I just relaunched MediaPortal and I'm going to monitor it now. It's 8.52am PST right now. If there's still a problem - by 11.00am or 12.00pm PST I should have the error back on the screen. I'll report back.

Thanks!!

luci5r

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2011
    Home Country

That must have been it. I can confirm - No Errors after disabling the world weather plugin. Not sure why it caused problems now all of a sudden; but I can live without it.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom