Error when opening Media Portal 2 TV configurator (2 Viewers)

TLImpala

March 3, 2018
Home Country
France France
Hi,

Sorry for my English. I come from France.

Since my holliday return, I can't open the Media Portal 2 TV configurator. I have an error.
I was in 2.1.1. Tried to uninstall and reinstall, same thing. Try to install 2.1.3, installation ok but same error.

In PJ, the error jpg and my logs.

Thanks for your ideas ;-)

Attachments

• Erreur lancement MP2 TV Configuration.JPG
    Erreur lancement MP2 TV Configuration.JPG
    55.9 KB
  • MediaPortal2-Logs-2018-03-03-11.49.58.zip
    142.8 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Sorry for my English. I come from France.

Since my holliday return, I can't open the Media Portal 2 TV configurator. I have an error.
    I was in 2.1.1. Tried to uninstall and reinstall, same thing. Try to install 2.1.3, installation ok but same error.

In PJ, the error jpg and my logs.

Thanks for your ideas ;-)
    Can you try to move all content in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\ temporaly to another location (E.g. desktop) and reinstall/repair MP2 again.
    If you can start the TVSetup, you need to tune for channels again. You could also try to bring back the tuning details you have moved, but here is a risk the problem reoccurs. I think the problem is related to gentle.config, so you could try to bring back only the other files.

TLImpala

March 3, 2018
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

When I uninstall this morning, I had deleted manually all the C:\Program files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\ content and C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\ too before rebboting and re-install.
    I'll try to do it again.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

When I uninstall this morning, I had deleted manually all the C:\Program files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\ content and C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\ too before rebboting and re-install.
    I'll try to do it again.
    I see, then it should have no effect of course, but you can try again, if you like.
    Have you tried to deactivate your firewall? This could be also the reason. Even server and client are on same machine the respective ports must be free.
    Could be, that something changed after a windows update.

TLImpala

March 3, 2018
    Home Country
    France France
    Same thing with firewall and antivirus off.

I don't understand the problem. All worked fine when I left home last week and today this error...

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't understand the problem. All worked fine when I left home last week and today this error...
    I also do not understand the problem then. I can really assume only a windows update or something like that, if you have not touched anything.
    Last idea would be using the restore point after checking, if there was an update. Or somebody else here has abetter idea.

TLImpala

March 3, 2018
    Home Country
    France France
    No restore point on my PC. I'll try to un-update the 2 update that came during the last Week. And also try to find an other backend for my TNT tuner for Kodi.

Thanks for your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom