Error while editing Coverart in Movie Database (1 Viewer)

rolfkunst

Portal Member
October 25, 2005
Netherlands
Area: Media Portal Program
MP Version: MP 0.2.0 With latest CVS (11-8-05 22:53
Skin: MCE
Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2
CPU Type: Intel P4 1700Mhz
Memory: 640MB SDRAM PC133
Motherboard Chipset: ASUS P4S533MX with SiS 651
Video Card: ATI Radeon 9200SE
Video Card Driver: Latest ATI Drivers
Video Card Resolution: 800x600
Video Render Type: VMR9
Video Codec Type & Version: Mpeg2Dec Filter
Audio Codec Type & Version: ffdshow Audio Decoder
TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV Nova CI
TV Card Type: software DVB-S
TV Card Driver: TechnoTrend 2.19 BDA

When I try to change the cover in Coverart in the Movie Database, Media Portal comes with the next error:

"Failed to locate assembly 'Core.XmlSerializers, Version=1.0.2138.41161, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end."

Then I get a screen wich tells me that i have to send the error report from configuration.exe

Does anyone knows what this is?

Next problem,

When I try to scan channels from my Hauppauge WinTV it crashes, this worked in the formal version I used, 0.1.3. Is this a bug in the RC1 and still needed to be solved?? :?:

Thank you very much...

m0rt

Portal Pro
November 29, 2005
Bolton, UK
Home Country
England England
rolfkunst said:
When I try to change the cover in Coverart in the Movie Database, Media Portal comes with the next error:

"Failed to locate assembly 'Core.XmlSerializers, Version=1.0.2138.41161, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end."

Did you ever manage to fix this problem or does anyone know why it would be doing this?

Thanks

m0rt

El Mariachi

Portal Member
December 21, 2005
Suisse
Same Problem

First i have the same problem, now after installing all the CVS after 18.12.2005 i havent the problem.

I can change the Covers into the MP-Setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom