[Question] Error with webmediaportal and MP tvseries (2 Viewers)

Don hart

Portal Member
May 8, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have mpextended 0.4.3 and webmediaportal 0.4.3 installed. I have the MP-Tvseries plugin with quite a few shows in the database. On the home page of WMP it shows me the most recent episodes and will allow me to play them but if I click on the TV Shows link in the nav I get the following error.

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

Sorting on this property is not supported for this media type

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at MPExtended.Services.MediaAccessService.Interfaces.IMediaAccessService.GetAllTVShowsBasic(Nullable`1 provider, String genre, String actor, Nullable`1 sort, Nullable`1 order)
at MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal.Controllers.TVShowsLibraryController.Index()
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.<>c__DisplayClass17.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__14()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Full logs please...

Herris

May 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Was there ever a resolution to this issue? I am getting the same error.

Don hart

Portal Member
    May 8, 2012
    Home Country
    No there has been no response since I uploaded the log files.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oops. Apparantly I missed this thread.. That seems to happen more often unfortunately.

I see two problems in your logs:
    - There is no source_movie_info table in the Moving Pictures database. Are you sure you are using a recent MovingPictures version (I think only 1.3.x has been tested)?
    - The MP-TVSeries plugin seems to fail in loading the amount of watched/unwatched episodes of a serie (probably because you have no local episodes available of that show). I've got a fix pending, but I'm not sure it works. Could one of you post your TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 file (or send it to me in a PM)?
    (and just post again in 2 days if I forget about this thread again :p)

Don hart

Portal Member
    May 8, 2012
    Home Country
    Here is my database.

Attachments

• TVSeriesDatabase4.zip
      1 MB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah, my fix (which will be in 0.5) was right. You don't have any local episodes of some series, which confuses MPExtended. For now you can delete those series (King, Person of Interest, The Mentalist), get some episodes of them imported or try to live with a broken WebMP :)

Don hart

Portal Member
    May 8, 2012
    Home Country
    Okay thanks. When can we expect the 0.5 update?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've no idea yet.. I wanted to already finish it up weeks ago, but didn't have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom