Error with WebMediaPortal - Can't view schedules. (1 Viewer)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It would be nice if you had described what feature you're talking about, as I don't know all MP add-ons... Anyway, unless someone steps up to do the hard work, probably not.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

DLBlue (and Miroslav) have modified MePo (not sure if they are branches yet) to support the capture of SKY EPG data from the DVBS stream and get it to populate the EPG. They have also included support for Sky "Series link" - where within the Mepo recording settings you have an extra option to "Record Series" - this records all upcomming episodes of a series (I think it uses an internal ID associated to each episode of a program - so more advanced than simply matching a program name).

I think Clarkey is asking if you could also expose the "Record Series" option to the web interface (as it is for the MePo GUI)??

J.

sorrowuk

Portal Pro
    July 3, 2010
    This schedule error in WebMediaPortal is caused by using DJBlu custom data grabber.

When you install his modified installer files, it adds series link and this is stored differently in schedules compared to standard recordings.
    You can see this if you add a normal recording by just choosing record once, and also record some by selecting series link.

When you open mediaportal tv server configuration and go to schedules you will see they are stored differently (a series recording vs a standard recording)

If you have no series recordings WebMP displays the schedules page fine.

Basically you need the schedules page to still work even if it gets data which is not expected. It needs to either filter it out or display it somehow

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Basically you need the schedules page to still work even if it gets data which is not expected. It needs to either filter it out or display it somehow
    That ain't gonna happen unless someone comes up with a patch.

sorrowuk

Portal Pro
    July 3, 2010
    What file can I modify to try fix this , and do i need to modify this before the program is compiled ?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    What file can I modify to try fix this , and do i need to modify this before the program is compiled ?
    Yes, you need to edit the sources before compilation. For the WebMediaPortal part you probably need to edit Applications/MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal/Controller/SchedulesController.cs (0.5) or TelevisionController.cs (0.4.3), and for the service part you probably need to be in Services/MPExtended.Services.TVAccessService/TVAccessService.cs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom