Errors when attempting to use MediaPortal Config.......log attached!! (1 Viewer)

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
February 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
OK...so I've sorted Winlirc....which is now working on my machine WinLirc Ready (flashes in 1:1 correspondence with button push on remote!!)

In MediaPortal Config....Under Remote/ Winlirc....I have enabled Winlirc....and set a path to Winlirc.exe....

but, still no remote functions working in MediaPortal.......

STOP PRESS.....now MediaPortal Config program is throwing out errors....I've included a log!!

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
February 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks Vasilich......I've now attached the logs....I had to follow option 3 (export all currently present logs)

The problem occurs when opening MediaPortal config......Message reads..."an unhandled exception has occurred...."

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Faulting application name: FanUtility.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18015, time stamp: 0x50b83c8a Exception code: 0x0eedfade Fault offset: 0x0000c41f Faulting process id: 0x123c Faulting application start time: 0x01ce83e511146744 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite II\FAN Xpert\FanUtility.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: 4fd02bd5-efd8-11e2-bb8f-5404a6c268c9
this app is constantly crashing, but i don't see any crash of MP according to windows appLog
The name WORKGROUP :1d" could not be registered on the interface with IP address 192.168.1.4. The computer with the IP address 192.168.1.3 did not allow the name to be claimed by this computer."
A duplicate name has been detected on the TCP network. The IP address of the computer that sent the message is in the data. Use nbtstat -n in a command window to see which name is in the Conflict state.
this points to PCs having duplicate names, please correct this also.

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Windows Media Center Scheduler Service service to connect.
have you disabled all WMC services as described in wiki?

[2013-07-22 15:30:27,970] [Config ] [BassAudio] [ERROR] - BASS: Initialize thread failed. Reason: There is an error in XML document (0, 0).
please check if C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\musicdsp.xml is empty and delete it if yes.

and please after correcting the above errors try to reproduce MP crash and post the logs again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom