Excellent RF Remote (1 Viewer)

DiscoPanda

Portal Member
September 13, 2008
Country flag
Hi all. I just want to let anyone who might be interested know... the W10 Gyro remote is excellent. Works out of the box on MP1 and windows 10. No mapping required. Added bonus is that it’s RF and the dongle is tiny. Combine all this with the price and it’s a no brainer!

I have no affiliation with this company. I’m just so impressed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Fantastic news! Enjoy
Fantastic news! Enjoy
Hi All Do any of you have any thoughts or experience with the W10 Gyro remote by W10 GYRO Smart Remote ? I recently received one...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
Yes, better there.
Yes, better there.
NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
Replies
Views
Hi, Been using Flirc for a while and with recently adding a Harmony Hub + Harmony companion in the mix it has really become a nice setup albeit with some extra work to setup, below are some basic explanations and guide based on Harmony setup. Hardware - Flirc It's an USB dongle which emulates keyboard commands and can learn from...
Hi, Been using Flirc for a while and with recently adding a Harmony Hub + Harmony companion in the mix it has really become a nice...
Hi, Been using Flirc for a while and with recently adding a Harmony Hub + Harmony companion in the mix it has really become a nice...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom