execute with batch via telnet (1 Viewer)

aasmund Nordal

Portal Pro
June 20, 2005
Norway
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hello.
I want to press a buton on my remote that results in a remote computer executes a batch file.

So, I have created a batch file on local pc, that opens telnet and logs on to remote computer.
Now I can type a command, but I want to avoid typing.
I want the typing to be in the batch file, but dont know how.

Is there anyone that can help me?

ramon

Portal Member
January 20, 2006
aasmund Nordal said:
Hello.
I want to press a buton on my remote that results in a remote computer executes a batch file.

So, I have created a batch file on local pc, that opens telnet and logs on to remote computer.
Now I can type a command, but I want to avoid typing.
I want the typing to be in the batch file, but dont know how.

Is there anyone that can help me?

i know there are remote execute programs.. i think you have to look in that direction..

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/PsExec.html and/or
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Remote-Utils/Remote-Exec.shtml

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
Replies
Views
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
Replies
Views
OK, @CyberSimian jogged my memory :) I remembered that something similar has happened to me before, back in 2017. So I searched back through previous posts and found the solution. I just knocked up a very rough document that describes the problem, symptoms & solution for anyone else that is interested in the future. It's attached to...
OK, @CyberSimian jogged my memory :) I remembered that something similar has happened to me before, back in 2017. So I searched...
Hi folks, Was running MePo 1.25 without issue. Installed latest Windows 10 updates, now MePo won't start, at all, it does not even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Codec-Lister DE
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video file. And you can use it for audio- only files too. Supported file extensions are: Video File Extentions = .mkv;.mk3d;.mp4;.avi;.ts;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.divx;.wmv;.flv;.wtv;*.dvr-ms Audio File Extentions =...
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video...
Hello. Since I have nothing else to do ;) , I wrote a small tool called "Codec Lister" because I needed it. At the touch of a...
Replies
Views
I'm agree, but the issue than i see today on bat, is not relative to mp. It's an issue on msbuild Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
I'm agree, but the issue than i see today on bat, is not relative to mp. It's an issue on msbuild Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en...
Hello there, To test a change made, I wanted to build the 1.25 prerelease wich is not out, yet. Then, I followed this and all the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom