Experimental TsReader development (3 Viewers)

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Experimental TsReader development

It's not only a tsreader problem - 0039 is running not too bad now with dshowhelper0089. I have an issue with my weather database(having own weather station), I tried to fix this and installed process lasso to balance those heavy cpu load scenarios better. I'll have a look at all this tomorrow.

Next TsReader version will have the IO read handling running in a separate thread, which should help (and yes, Process Lasso is a nice utility - I run it on my own HTPC).

Tony

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Experimental TsReader development

It's not only a tsreader problem - 0039 is running not too bad now with dshowhelper0089. I have an issue with my weather database(having own weather station), I tried to fix this and installed process lasso to balance those heavy cpu load scenarios better. I'll have a look at all this tomorrow.

Next TsReader version will have the IO read handling running in a separate thread, which should help (and yes, Process Lasso is a nice utility - I run it on my own HTPC).

Tony

Hey Tony, do you use the free or the paid version? And why do you use it?

Stefan

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Experimental TsReader development

Since upgrading to MP 1.2.2 I have the probem that zapping from SD to HD channels most often just gives a black screen. Reselecting the HD channel for a second time cures the problem.

I applied TsReader_noStopMod39.zip for testing and as it seems the problem is fixed.

Cheers.

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Since upgrading to MP 1.2.2 I have the probem that zapping from SD to HD channels most often just gives a black screen. Reselecting the HD channel for a second time cures the problem.

I applied TsReader_noStopMod39.zip for testing and as it seems the problem is fixed.

Cheers.

The same here. But sometimes with v39 too. But not all too often.
    A big Problem is when i zap to the German Channel ZDF HD. (Black screen) When i stop the tv and i switch on then the channel works.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Cheers.

The same here. But sometimes with v39 too. But not all too often.
    A big Problem is when i zap to the German Channel ZDF HD. (Black screen) When i stop the tv and i switch on then the channel works.

So we are in the same boat.
    Here it is also ZDF HD.

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Cheers.

Are you using rtsp or unc?

RTSP with UNC are all problems gone. But i want to use RTSP.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Experimental TsReader development

Cheers.

Are you using rtsp or unc?

RTSP with UNC are all problems gone. But i want to use RTSP.

Dyamant - please attach logs using RTSP showing the ZDF HD problem (with TsReader_noStopMod39).

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom