[solved] Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 (1 Viewer)

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
That is the latest version. Yes, that is how <genre> should work, see that also <actor> is similar. Maybe it is something about language or maybe you have a different database compared to mine?

EDIT 1: I think your database must be different from mine. All these seem wrong:
Code:
  <rating>Daniel ist der rasanteste Taxifahrer Marseilles, weswegen er auch seinem Schwiegervater in spe auf die Schnelle aushelfen muss. Der hochrangige französische General hat nämlich völlig die Ankunft des japanischen Verteidigungsministers vergessen. Am Flughafen eingetroffen, muss Daniel seiner Fahrkünste wegen dem hohen Besuch gleich noch eine polizeichlich entwickelte Anti-Terror-Limousine vorführen. Was dabei keiner ahnt: Yakuzas haben es auf Leib und Leben des fernöstlichen Staatsmannes abgesehen und liegen bereits im Hinterhalt.</rating>
  <votes>|ARP Sélection|TF1 Films Production|</votes>
  <year>2000-03-23 23:00:00Z</year>
  <tagline>Deutsch|Français|日本語</tagline>
  <runtime>|paris, france|yakuza|police operation|special unit|</runtime>
  <mpaa>|Action|Kom├╢die|</mpaa>
  <id>6.2</id>
  <studios>C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\Thumbs\{Taxi.Taxi-2000} [1139013602].jpg</studios>
  <genre>2000</genre>
EDIT 2: Check the content of your database at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\movingpictures.db3 , maybe with the tool here: DB Browser for SQLite
Compare your tables with mine, see from row 2096 here MPTVserAndMovPic2MP2nfo.au3 · master · Raffe / MPTVSeries and MovingPictures to MP2
First column is 0, the next 1 and so on.

Last edited:

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks for your help @raffe !
    Sadly I'm absolutly not familiar to that db stuff :whistle::unsure::notworthy:

So you're talking about this - right? -->
    1586775681229.png

This is what I can find in my MovPic DB (I'm so proud that I found this :ROFLMAO::D)
    1586776129276.png

OK... do I unserstand right: e.g. Genre:

Your table: <Genre> has id 08
    My table: id 08 is <release date> <Genre> would be id 10

:ROFLMAO:OMG:ROFLMAO: how could this happen :eek:

MovingPictures: 1.8.4.1.
    Mediaportal: 1.24

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    If you count id as 0, title as 1 and so on. Then your genre is 9, and mine 8. It seems like until actors, our is the same, then they differ. After summary, they are even more different. This is my table
    Skärmklipp.JPG

I don't know why they are different, but we (you) can fix this. First step is to make a table of what is right for you. Complete the info in the table here under, add what columnt numbers are right by your database after "Your = ":
    Code:
    ;~ XML use          TABLE         COLUMN               
    ;~ Info             local_media   Your =           (old = 0  id                 1799)
    ;~ Info             movie_info    Your =           (old = 0  id                 1584 (via 1799 & local_media__movie_info table)
    ;~ *<title>         movie_info    Your =           (old = 1  title              2 Fast 2 Furious
    ;~ *<sorttitle>     movie_info    Your =           (old = 3  sortby             2 fast 2 furious
    ;~ *<originaltitle>
    ;~ *<set>           movie_info    Your =           (old = 28 collections        (multiple XML (or |?)) The Fast and the Furious
    ;~ *<part>         local_media    Your =           (old = 6 part               1
    ;~ *<rating>        movie_info    Your =           (old = 13 score              5.2
    ;~ *<votes>         movie_info    Your =           (old = 14 popularity         243
    ;~ *<year>          movie_info    Your =           (old = 07 year               2003
    ;~ *<plot>          movie_info    Your =           (old = 12 summary            Former cop Brian O'Conner...
    ;~ *<tagline>       movie_info    Your =           (old = 11 tagline            2Cool
    ;~ *<runtime>       movie_info    Your =           (old = 16 runtime            107
    ;~ *<mpaa>          movie_info    Your =           (old = 09 certification      PG-13
    ;~ <certification>  movie_info    Your =           (old = 09 certification      PG-13
    ;~ *<language>      movie_info    Your =           (old = 10 language           (multiple XML or |?) English
    ;~ *<id>            movie_info    Your =           (old = 17 imdb_id            tt0322259
    ;~ *<imdb>          movie_info    Your =           (old = 17 imdb_id            tt0322259
    ;~ *<director>      movie_info    Your =           (old = 04 directors          (multiple XML or |?) |Benny Chan|Hanna Saw|
    ;~ *<studios>       movie_info    Your =           (old = 26 studios            (multiple XML) |DreamWorks Animation|Bullwinkle Studios|
    ;~ *<playcount>     user_movie_settings Your =           (old = id = movie_info_id) column 3 - watched
    ;~ *<genre>         movie_info    Your =           (old = 08 genres             (multiple XML) |Action|Crime|Thriller|
    ;~ *<actor><name>   movie_info    Your =           (old = 6  actors             (multiple XML) |Paul Walker|Tyrese Gibson|
    This is the hard part. Do this very carefully and accurately, then the rest will be easy (y)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Excuse me if this has already been addressed, but why is this a 64 bit application? My Mediaportal 1 installation is on a 32 bit system, as the program is 32bit. Now it's telling me I can't run it. Or should I copy over the databases from my HTPC to a 64 bit system?

Kinda counter intuitive?
    Emph

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Excuse me if this has already been addressed, but why is this a 64 bit application? My Mediaportal 1 installation is on a 32 bit system, as the program is 32bit. Now it's telling me I can't run it. Or should I copy over the databases from my HTPC to a 64 bit system?

Kinda counter intuitive?
    Emph
    I am just an ordinary user, just like you. I made an unofficial tool that I needed, and then I shared it here. You kinda grateful?

If you want a 32-bit version, you can easily compile it yourself with the provided file MPTVserAndMovPic2MP2nfo.au3 at Files · master · Raffe / MPTVSeries and MovingPictures to MP2

Here is a guide on how to install:
    1. From AutoIt Downloads - AutoIt , get and run "AutoIt Full Installation"

During installation I choose
    * "Use native x64 tools". HERE, you should choose whatever you like ;-)
    * "Edit the script".
    * Choose "Components".
    * Choose standard "Install location"

2. Get and install "AutoIt Script Editor" from AutoIt Script Editor Downloads - AutoIt

* Choose all standard alternatives.

Here you can read more about installation (until ”Download pop-up example”): AutoIt Tutorial - AutoIt Download, Install and Write Your First AutoIt Script to Handle Windows Pop-up

A video of installation:

3. Here is info about the easiest way to compile to x86 (32-bit):

4. Get sqlite3.dll for 32-bit
    Here Function _SQLite_Startup they say that you can get the 32-bit dll from Index of /autoit3/pkgmgr/sqlite . It is easiest if you just rename it to sqlite3_x64.dll and have it in the same folder as the exe you compiled. But you can also use the name sqlite3.dll, if you edit the script to use that name before compiling the script if you prefer:

Some video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Jcq5zn02jKpjX0nqI1_fS7mEEb5tw6z

Hello world tutorial: Tutorial - HelloWorld

More tutorials: Tutorials - AutoIt Wiki

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom