"Expression Tree too large" (1 Viewer)

Ryoga79

Portal Pro
January 14, 2007
There's a problem i'm having as of late that is basically making MP-TV Series unusable for me...I'm using the latest SVN of both the plugin and MP itself, and whenever i exit the program and come back in, my TV Series list is completely empty. If i turn off "only show tv episodes with a local file", my entire database appears, but every episode is listed as offline. I checked MP's error log, and here's what i believe to be the pertinent snippet below:

<quote>2007-08-05 19:47:37.484375 [ERROR][7]: SQL:TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:Expression tree is too large (maximum depth 1000) query:update local_episodes SET LocalImportProcessed=1 where local_episodes.EpisodeFilename = </quote>

Is there any fix for this error? I currently have 1,100 files, give or take, on my media server, so re-cataloging everything takes quite a while to do every time i have to restart my htpc. Is the "max depth of 1,000" implying that 1,000 episodes is the plugin's limit?

Thanks for the help/info!

piranha

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2005
    What's your version of plugin? If I remember correctly, it has been fixed in TV Series SVN recently.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Well, I thought it was fixed, but I guess not (the "fix" should be in 1.2 already). I just don't understan why some people (with such large collections) have the problem while others dont.

I'll check it out again.

Edit: Oh well....really stupid mistake that made the fix completely useless.

Ryoga79

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2007
    Actually, it turns out i was the idiot here...i thought i was using the latest version; turns out i was actually one back from the latest. Upgrading tot he latest version fixed the problem straight away.

:sorry:

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Actually, it turns out i was the idiot here...i thought i was using the latest version; turns out i was actually one back from the latest. Upgrading tot he latest version fixed the problem straight away.

:sorry:

Really? hmm....guess I misread my own code then.

unicr0n

Portal Member
    January 18, 2007
    I think I have the same problem:

The plugin finds all shows (2500 episodes) on my network drive without any problems. But when I restart or resume mediaportal some of the shows disapear after rescan. and this message shows up in the error log:

2007-08-29 21:28:21.562500 [ERROR][11]: SQL:TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:Expression tree is too large (maximum depth 1000) query:update local_episodes SET LocalImportProcessed=1 where local_episodes.EpisodeFilename = 'Z:\ "ALL THE SHOWS THAT ALLWAYS ARE DISPLAYED IS LISTED HERE" Very Very Very long line.

It seems to get an error in the middle of the rescan. And the rest of the shows isn't displayed before the second rescan.

I've tried the newest version and the SVN.

Ryoga79

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2007
    Seconded...it seems i'm starting to have this problem again. Oddly enough, i have two directories i scan, anime and TV, and everything in the anime directory shows up, and nothing from the TV one. Dunno if the multiple directories thing is pertinent, or it's just a coincidence, but i thought it was worth noting. I'm also using the latest SVN of the plugin, and the nightly build of MP from Monday.

bobbyd87

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can confirm im having this problem too with the latest version of tvseries from the download page and yesterday's MP SVN....

I have 24 series and about 1400 episodes in the tvseries database and whenever i go into the tvseries for the first time in mediaportal... only the last five series in my collection show up. TVSeries has to do a complete scan for a second time to get them all, (that takes forever). I'm also getting that exact error about the maximum depth too which looks like its causing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom