extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me (2 Viewers)

Crashdummy

Portal Member
April 22, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is the powerdvd bug in the SVN or only in your build? HD LiveTV doesnt work anymore. Not that big of a deal for me, as i dont watch that much TV anyway..
But it would be nice if this is fixed in an upcoming release ^^.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    EVR don't get's fokus / isn't active

Hello,

I have a problem with live TV: If I set Render to EVR and start Live TV, it don't get's the focus. So it isn't possible to use the remote control (Imon)!

Also the windows symbol left of the Taskbar (for Menu Programms) ist still visible, if Option MP allways on top is not selected. If selected the symbol is gone, but still no change.

If I click the windows manualy, everything is fine again (symbol is gone and remote reacts).

If I choose VMR this don't happens!

If attached some logs with EVR active.

Anybody an Idea how to solve this?

Thanks allot!

sand

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    any chance for new version soon ?

seems high cpu usage is normal
    >anybody else experiencing high cpu usage ?
    >Before it was from 5-20% CPU (athlon 3000+) and now it's 50% when mediaportal doesn't do a thing

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

hopefully someone is still using my release :)

As the devs have released a new great version on 24.12.2009 - i decided to release a new SVN version too which also brings some new things to you :) Have fun :)

new since 25.12.2009
    - MP 1.1.0 SVN 24551 (25.12.2009)
    - added a new option to skin settings to let you choose which kind of homescreens you want ("only basic home", "only normal home" or "normal home + basic home")
    - shared opening of tsbuffer file (if you use non-rtsp this can fix slow starting of livetv)
    - skip mediainfo for .ts files when start playing (faster playback on slower networks for recordings)
    - a lot of wonderful new fixes from the devs
    - this release is now official permitted by the MP Team (NOT supported) and is named disaster edition in the installer, config and mp itself

Benoe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2006
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Re: AW: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

Your version is MP 1.1.0 SVN 24551 (25.12.2009), However the latest MP version is MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-12-24-2009 16-14h - Revision:24553

Why is difference in date and revision number?

And according to your post in the svn thread: the new tsreader is not working in the disaster version?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

- Difference in Date: i did not have any time yesterday
    - Difference in SVN: it is the same 24552 and 24553 are installer related and also included in my release but not related to tvengine or mp

i don't know which post you mean - tsreader is fine

erosco

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 25, 2007
    Home Country
    There's still a number of us who rely on your code Disaster! - About to try your latest svn - thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom