extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me (1 Viewer)

tCC

Portal Pro
December 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: AW: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

hopefully someone is still using my release :)
will try your builds as well, hope they run better than normal svn's ;)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

MP Setup /DebugOptions in MP-TVServer or MP ?
    in MP

hopefully someone is still using my release :)
    will try your builds as well, hope they run better than normal svn's ;)

sorry but under normal circumcances they'll run as stable as the normal SVNs. You can see the list of changes / features my release has. So if there isn't something related to you - there won't be a change.

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: AW: Re: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

How can i disable RTSP in multiseat ?

run (@client)
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\configuration.exe /debugoptions

TV->Debug Options
    - tick "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths
    - delete "recording path" and "timeshift path"
    - share root disk for recording- and timeshift folders.

according to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-avoiding-rtsp-multiseat-mode-test-plz-36735/

/tompa

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: Re: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

Gonna use your version from now on, because the original build has a lot of stuttering with live tv. :D

:D but are you using rtsp? or non rtsp?

I use rtsp. I am using one server/client setup and three separate clients. And one client is using XP.

The only thing is that I have to use mpstandbyhandler to get the tv-service correctly running after a standby situation. Still thats no big deal 'cause you won't notice that during wakeups.

Should I try non rtsp, is that better or ..........

Don't bother I tried both rtsp and non rtps with shared drives but I don't see any improvement or worsening at all so I leave it at rstp. Sometimes windows 7 decides to refuse acces to shared folders and this way I don't need a share.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Sorry I'm on holiday so i'll answer your questions not before 5th of Jan

yu130960

March 15, 2009
    It seems the new imon driver in minidisplay November 2009 breaks my minidisplay.

Antec Fusion Black

I revert back to the beta build and use the May 2009 driver and it works again.

Will keep testing and let you know if it changes.

Update: I confirmed it is the new driver included in the new beta for minidisplay. I would appreciate any tips on how to take out the old driver and replace it with the May 09 one. Thanks

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Yes I've seen it and yes it is interesting - but ajp8164 has not a seperate patchset and using his branch for building MP and then adding my patches is not a good idea as his branch is most of the time some weeks behind.

Cassiel

Portal Member
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since the last release DVB-S2 channels are working better (which means the annoying "Could not start graph" error is gone!). But timeshift fails everytime I switch channels (doesn't matter if DVB-S or -S2). I have to stop (clear timeshift buffer) and select the channel I want to switch to again. Any ideas how to fix that?

Btw: How can I change my setup from RTSP to non-RTSP (for testing purpose) on a single seat installation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom