South London
England England
Last edited:

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
England England
No idea whats happening with that link. The hyperlink that im copying and pasting is for the bluray version, but clicking on it sends you directly to the basic dvd version!

Its this one anyway...

Last edited:

Owlsroost

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    If you search the 'powersubmarine' shop for 'External USB' it does not show any Blu-Ray drives, so I suspect the listing has been corrected/changed (and you are seeing a cached version of the old, incorrect listing in your browser).

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    England England
    If you search the 'powersubmarine' shop for 'External USB' it does not show any Blu-Ray drives, so I suspect the listing has been corrected/changed (and you are seeing a cached version of the old, incorrect listing in your browser).

Is pretty much what i thought. Any recommendations for an external drive in that case? I quite like how the slot loading drives work, but not essential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Icaro Close MP when the external player is started General Support 13
    cerberus Externer RC6 USB Empfänger gesucht Fernbedienung/Tastatur/IR 8
    M Problem With Sending Channel to External Program from TV3 Blaster IR Server Suite (IRSS) 1
    Icaro [solved] JRiver as external player Codecs, External Players 31
    Hotkey Search for external Graphic Card to use UHD w. 60Hz Video-Cards 0
    V EXTERNE FESTPLATTE KOPIEREN Hardware 4
    T Ungeschützte Blurays wiedergeben Video & DVD 17
    badboyxx Unable to play BD-Iso watch/edit Videos 7
    W BluRay audio problem since update to MP 1.19 Watch / Listen Media 19
    J Bluray playback: How to revert back to Select Play Mode after stopping playback? Watch / Listen Media 2
    1gkar [solved] LiveTV Records Causing 100% Drive Activity Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 10
    J Navigating media drive General 4
    A Question about Google Drive sync Feature Requests 3
    D Where should plugins be located on hard drive? General Support 0
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    C Drive Type is not supported by system Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3
    L No access to videos on network drive windows 10 April update watch/edit Videos 0
    M How do you disable USB drives from being detected by MP? General Support 0
    B No Videos from Network Drive after Windows 10 Update 1803 1.19 22
    Top Bottom