external player (1 Viewer)

darklord

Portal Pro
September 22, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
:confused::DIs there anyone woking wiht the problem with external player foobar, winamp. The plugin haven't worked for a while. I need to use one of them to get real hiend sound. Media Portal's sound is realy bad ! And im using a USB DAC that make the soundquality wounderful. But cant use it with right sound without any external player support or better handler for direct sound in mediaportal.

I have tried all RC versions of 1.1 and it's not working.

This is the best software if we can get a better soundquality i think its one of the biggest problem left. I get better sound if i use external players for all and that's bad. Because its nice to have a GUI with all included like Media Portal, but sound and picture is more intresting for us who have a setup of expencive speakers and preamps.

:eek::(

:sorry::D

zOnk.oNe

Portal Member
September 24, 2008
I'm trying to figure out how to use Winamp as my player in MP as well. Currently, if I try to add one of my music directories...MP hangs for a loooong damn time trying to process the amount of files. Winamp has no issues with massive playlists. would be great to be able to use it within MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom