F9 on MCE-Remote (1 Viewer)

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

is there a chance to map the "F9" Key on an key i.e. "Eingabe" on the german mce-remote (it´s the European Version without the colored keys)?

Or is there another way to reach the context-menu with this remote?

Thx for your help
merci1983

thiskl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2005
    Perth, Western Australia
    Home Country
    MCE-Remote

merci1983 said:
    Hello,

is there a chance to map the "F9" Key on an key i.e. "Eingabe" on the german mce-remote (it´s the European Version without the colored keys)?

Or is there another way to reach the context-menu with this remote?

Thx for your help
    merci1983

I have an MCE remote that has the four coloured keys, but they're the last row of buttons at the bottom and not "intuitive" to use.

As an alternative, how does this sound?

When already in fullscreen My TV, pressing the "Live TV" button again would initiate the context menu for fullscreen TV.

When already in the TV Guide screen, pressing the "Guide" button again would initiate the context menu for tv guide.

Also, when choosing "Record Now", I have the option to record "This program", or "Until manual stop". How about including options for "30 Minutes", "60 Minutes", "120 Minutes", and "180 Minutes".

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Callifo said:
    The yellow button on these remotes is the equivalent of right clicking. It handles all the context menus.

Hey, thanks for the information, Callifo. I never worked that bit out.

Also, doesn't the "i" button on the MCE remote do the context menu things? If in TV guide pressing that brings up the "View this channel...etc" screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom