Failed to start timeshifting Unable to create graph (1 Viewer)

Meanman

Portal Member
June 11, 2006
Oslo, Norway
Can you try to use the default codec's for MP (MPV for video & MPA for audio) in MP setup -> Television?
It did'nt work. Same result... only black screen when trying to watch the TV.
I tried to enable the digital part of the Hauppauge card again, and then I was back to the "Can not start timeshifing. Unable to create graph" message.
Seams like MP just want tune the chanels right..... Strange when I receive the channels fine with the bundle program :cry:

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Weird that the card doesn't work, have you tried to uninstall the card & re-add it with different drivers & without the bundled app?

It works very well here & i use this driver's, also tested on regular XP

If it is registry errors try to tun a clean program like CCleaner

Regards
    Roy

Meanman

Portal Member
    June 11, 2006
    Oslo, Norway
    OK ronilse,
    I've now used CCleaner and removed all my video codecs, the Hauppauge bundle program and the Media Portal.
    After this I restarted my comuter and installed the drivers you linked to. After this I reinstalled MP and updated it with the svn-build... Ran the setup wissard, but still no TV picture.
    Here is what I get:
    MP.jpg

When I push the "TV on/off" button a red dot shows up and dissaper again in the checkbox to the right for the text.
    :?:
    The channels are assign to the analouge part of the card, Which is the pri1 card.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    This it's weird, i have the exact same tuner as you & MP supports both parts very well :?

You could try to run the HCWCLEAR.EXE in the drivers pack, this will clean all hauppauge reference from registry & reboot, after that it will install your card again (or you have to point it to the folder).

When you installed MP again, you did remove the MP folder (no old files)?

Regards
    Roy

Topher5000

Portal Pro
    April 5, 2006
    I got rid of the failed to start timeshifting... error by re-installing Avisynth, which was being used by ffdshow for post-processing. Don't know if this'll help.

Meanman

Portal Member
    June 11, 2006
    Oslo, Norway
    Thopher5000,
    I read your sollution on the problem earlier in the postings. Right now I do'nt have FFDshow installed at all, but I can try install an other version of what I have tried earlier.
    This is'nt easy :wink:

JanArild

Portal Member
    March 20, 2006
    Norway
    Meanman said:
    OK ronilse,
    I've now used CCleaner and removed all my video codecs, the Hauppauge bundle program and the Media Portal.
    After this I restarted my comuter and installed the drivers you linked to. After this I reinstalled MP and updated it with the svn-build... Ran the setup wissard, but still no TV picture.
    Here is what I get:
    MP.jpg

When I push the "TV on/off" button a red dot shows up and dissaper again in the checkbox to the right for the text.
    :?:
    The channels are assign to the analouge part of the card, Which is the pri1 card.

Have the exact same problem. Tried everything mentioned here but no luck. Any ideas?????

Jan Arild

JanArild

Portal Member
    March 20, 2006
    Norway
    I think I solved the problem. Deleted the files under "My recordings" - "Card1" - "TempSBE".

When this was done everything worked perfect. :)

Jan Arild

carreno

Moderateur
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2005
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Me too i have same problem with HVR1300.

apel444

Portal Member
    November 26, 2007
    Worked for me

I found this info.

All you need to do is get these files
    sbe.dll
    sbeio.dll
    wmvcore2.dll

(you can find them at dlldump.com)

These should be put in your C:\windows\system32 directory

Then type these two lines into start/run or cmd.

regsvr32 sbe.dll

regsvr32 wmvcore2.dll

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom