Failed to startup tvservice (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    I think you can edit the mysql database value, with workbench tool.
    But the best is to disable all software and start MP, and edit the port inside configuration setup.
    Ps : TVserver dislike to have other software who use tuner at the same time.

Envoyé de mon P01MA en utilisant Tapatalk

srthimsen

Portal Member
    February 7, 2017
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Turns out even that doesn't work. I uninstalled the other software (Covenant Eyes, an internet tracking software) and things worked fine. I went into the configurator and changed the port, reinstalled the other software, rebooted, and the error pops up again. Frustrating. I'm getting in touch with support from the other software to figure out if there's something I can do on that end, since obviously they're blocking a wide range of ports, not just the default 554...

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, there. Im sitting with the same problem. I was trying to use the MPtvscheduler on my samsung galaxy tab. So when I tried to put up a connection between my HTPC and tab I changed the "auto" to IP in serverconfiguation. Well - then when I gave up the MPTvscheduler project, didnt get it to work. I changed it back to "auto". So now I cant open the TVserverconfig at all, and MP hangs in upstarting process.

Attachments

• tvservice- fail.png
      tvservice- fail.png
      20.7 KB

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok, then I solved it;
    I downloaded "mysql-workbench-community-8.0.18-winx64" MpTvDb; (user; root and pw; MediaPortal)
    I was looking for table "server"; edit to a a proper networkaddress.
    Restart pc some 3 times, then it worked again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom