Fanart Handler Plugin v2.2.4.301 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fanart Handler Plugin v2.2.4.301

Done another test. Deleted all TV Series fanart from Thumbs dir. Created new FH Database. Then do a normal MePo Start. This time it last 4 minutes 19 seconds for TVSeries got hash... So it is not due some bad .jpg...

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi, Cul8er , how are you ?

i just install the new FH (the version that come with the new version of Backdrop skin)

Evrting work great ...:)

just one problem , you add new Option in Music Thambnails - manage thambnails - FILTER wich have only 3 options
    Artists,Albums,Artists and Albums . so what we do abut when we use Shares view ?

ther is not option to desable the filter option ? i use in music shares view and i'm sure many users too .

can you add option to not use the filter if we dont wont to use it .. ? or to add a shares view option in the filter ?

thanks for the best plugin of MP....:D

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi ysmp,

The option in manage thumbnails only filter what you see when in configuration so you can choose to manage only artists, or only album images. Is not a filter in MP and does not affect shares view. It has been like this since v2.0. Or did I missunderstood?

best regards
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi ysmp,

The option in manage thumbnails only filter what you see when in configuration so you can choose to manage only artists, or only album images. Is not a filter in MP and does not affect shares view. It has been like this since v2.0. Or did I missunderstood?

best regards
    cul8er

hi cul8er !
    the new FH do affect MP view . as after install the new version FH V515, MP music view start as defult as the one of the filter option , in all skins for exsample see in backdrop skin (the defult view after open MP will not be shares view as in MP cunfig') ,now if i change the view for Shares view it change fine But if i restart MP, the view change to artist album again . it's act like this to others skins,

for DW skin first time open MP after install FH the defult music view is the artist album view also but with DW if you change the
    music view to Shares view ,the view stay after restart or reopen of MP .

until FH v 512 this metter was not come up ,FH was not affect MP view at all, (and as you know i test all versions before v512)

wall to test it is eazy , mack in MP config' music view Shares , then open any skin and go to music, you will see the view change and not Shares view ,

thanks ,

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi ysmp,

Thanks for your feedback. Please continue this discussion in the Backdrop skin thread. The Backdrop skin is configured to open the music link with a parameter and that parameter is set to music artis/album view. You can use the Backdrop skin editor to change this. This is nothing related to the Fanart Handler plugin.

best regards
    cul8er

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I have a problem.

There are no thumbs for tv recordings.. I am using mediaportal 1.2.0beta incl mp tv-server, with the latest streamedMP.

I have enabled the option: leave a thumb in the recordingfolder.

Any ideas?

I'm also using the latest version of this plugin..

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Skinners using the FanartHandler plugin might find this thread interresting.

cheers
    cul8er

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fanart Handler Plugin v2.2.4.301

Hello.
    I've done more tests with my Startup Problem and MPTVSeries. I can eliminate it only by deleting the TVSeries.db3 file and create a new empty one. So the problem seems to be my DB file. It's about 31 MB size and I'm not able to create an all new one from scratch. On my internet connection this will last until next year... It's a pity one can't use local xml files inside TVSeries to fill the DB (as it's possible in MovingPictures).

I've tested the db file with some SQLite Tools like SQLite Expert. The DB seems to be OK. I've done a reindex and a vacuum. This will decrease the size of DB file to 28MB. The local media scan delay decreases from 4.30 to 3.10 minutes. This is better, but still way to long. With an empty DB it lasts less than a second until scan is completed. Also all fanart files are still there.

I've attached a log with reindexed DB. If you need I can create a log with empty DB too, but it looks nearly the same excerpt the time until TVSeries got hash is in same second than start of local scan.

Attachments

• fanarthandler.zip
      885 bytes

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I'm off to my summer vacation and will be without access to a computer for two weeks. So don't worry if I don't reply to your posts in the meantime, will look at everything when I'm back.

Have a nice summer!

cheers
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm having some issues with artists that have & in the name. These two

Talib Kweil & Madlib (Both Album Artist and Artist tags have the same exact spelling) - I uploaded artwork to htbackdrops and I can find it on the site.
    Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto (Both Album Artist and Artist tags have the same exact spelling) - I uploaded artwork to htbackdrops and I can find it on the site.

If I play these artists, none of the backdrops are downloaded/showing up.

I then tried to add them manually with Fanart Handler's "Add image to artist" and that worked.

Oh, and a couple of feature requests, first one for the plugin configuration app: Save resized window settings. Everytime I open the plugin configuration, the size is changed to some default setting that's too big for my UVC window and I have to do lots of scrolling and resizing. Very annoying, so if it can be fixed please add it.

Second feature request is being able to see Album Artists as well. Various Artists for example.

Thanks
    Emph

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom