Fanart Handler Plugin v2.3.1.531 (1 Viewer)

cabala

Portal Pro
October 30, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Re: Fanart Handler Plugin v2.3.0.522

Hi cul8er,

I have a major problem with your great plugin:

In My Videos section, when I search for a movie details (IMDB), the cover is downloaded and showed correctly, the fanart is downloaded but it's not showed. I wait one hour, nothing; I restart MePo, nothing. Then, I go in MePo Configuration, I open the Fanart Handler plugin, click on Video fanart tab, Manage fanart tab, open the Import fanart directory dialog and go in the Skin Fanart folder, the fanart is there...; I make nothing, I save and close the plugin configuration. I restart MePo and the fanart is showed! This is a very strange behaviour, it seems that the fanart is not pushed on the skin at the right time and a sort of "refresh" is needed. I tried everything but the problem is still there...

I verified this on MePo 1.2Beta (Fanart Handler 2.2.5.511 and 2.2.5.515) and on MePo 1.2RC (Fanart Handler last version).

Bye,

Marco

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fanart Handler Plugin v2.3.0.522

Must i install this version or is this included in the 1.2.0 Final version ? Or can i update throu extension installer ?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

As I said before it´s not integrated - only some functions to support it are integrated in the skin files ;)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

K, I know why I thought that. When i installed the streamedmp skin, it's an part of the plugins he installed with the skin. Because I've seen the plugin always in Mepo although I've never installed. :)

SherlockS

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2009
    Zeeland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

utokallegba

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2010
    Re: Fanart Handler Plugin v2.3.0.522

I'm using Fanart Handler for my Music in MP.

I got one problem: there are a couple of artists I have deleted in the past, but the fanart will still be displayed with other random fanart. Is there a way to skip fanart of artists that are not in the music DB anymore? Besides disabling manually of course.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom