Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (6 Viewers)

franat

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Almería
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi, I have a problem with the latest fanart handler version . When I play music only shows Artists fanart but not the cover art embeded in my music files. I tried to reinstall an older version (3.1.0.0.) but I have the opposittes problem: shows the cover art but does not find any artist fanart. What can be the problem? The settings are the same in both versions (resolutions, time, etc).

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I have a problem with the latest fanart handler version . When I play music only shows Artists fanart but not the cover art embeded in my music files. I tried to reinstall an older version (3.1.0.0.) but I have the opposittes problem: shows the cover art but does not find any artist fanart. What can be the problem? The settings are the same in both versions (resolutions, time, etc).
    For me it's seems a "now playing issue", if I press f8 for next track the album art is shown correctly.The album art stays on the first track you play if you just leave the playlist playing.I am not at my PC, but can post logs later if needed

franat

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Almería
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I think like you in the same direction. It´s a fail from the "now playing" or "playlist" items. But find the right that causes this malfunction it´s not easy.

Golf4

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2006
    Dunkeldeutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Moin moin.
    I have a similar problem.
    When I play music to a playlist, of stuck the CD cover.
    So it will be time from the first track often the cover.
    I then change between the main menu and then, we go again.
    :unsure:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    I think I have solved the problem, it might be a wasapi issue.In Mepo Configuration, select music, under the player option, select "internal dshow player", start a music playlist and covers should change with each track

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Is anyone having this issue?, I don't like using "internal dshow" player, but if I don't I get the stuck cd cover problem.I have even did a complete reinstall of mediaportal, problem still there :(

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    but not the cover art embeded in my music files
    This is primarily dependent on the skins. Built-in music picture, he manages medmaportal.
    FH of them did not know anything.

I tried to reinstall an older version (3.1.0.0.) but I have the opposittes problem
    What is skin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom