Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (4 Viewers)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    In the forum possible not upload?
    The version should be the same as you published (version number changed due to an additional commit - of the script)

There is no new FH in the repo :confused:
    Have you tried to clean the plugin installer cache?

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    @ajs. Beautifull work you´re doing... I have one problem i can´t seem to solve. The studio logos are showing up i tv series, but not every one.. Example i have 24 - Show Fox.. but the 100 doenst show the CW logo. Everything is named to match, and series mediainfo is correct too..

Is the something i should tick on in FH??

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ajs. Beautifull work you´re doing... I have one problem i can´t seem to solve. The studio logos are showing up i tv series, but not every one.. Example i have 24 - Show Fox.. but the 100 doenst show the CW logo. Everything is named to match, and series mediainfo is correct too..

I don't think that those studio logos has been generated by FH plugin, or I have missed something.. I installed the latest version and can't find any option in that direction.. Maybe you're using dvdart or MePotools for this?

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I don't think that those studio logos has been generated by FH plugin, or I have missed something.. I installed the latest version and can't find any option in that direction.. Maybe you're using dvdart or MePotools for this?

There was some talk about the studio logos in this thread #401 .. And i´m using @ajs titan theme wich makes use of these studio logos, so i thought maybe there was something i´ve missed in FH :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

There was some talk about the studio logos in this thread #401 .. And i´m using @ajs titan theme wich makes use of these studio logos, so i thought maybe there was something i´ve missed in FH :)

Aaah I see. Well, I think he added those images to the skin itself. So I think they are not generated by a tool.. However, that should be a nice request! :)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    At me ceased to work Titan skin. :( Correspondingly my theme just does not work.:mad: I can not check. :censored: The only condition is that the name of the studio in a plug-series, for any series coincided by name image studio. Then it should appear.
    Ie Show Fox - Show Fox.png ...

So I think they are not generated by a tool.. However, that should be a nice request!
    No site from which to upload images. So while there is no such functionality.

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    At me ceased to work Titan skin. :( Correspondingly my theme just does not work.:mad: I can not check. :censored: The only condition is that the name of the studio in a plug-series, for any series coincided by name image studio. Then it should appear.
    Ie Show Fox - Show Fox.png ...

No site from which to upload images. So while there is no such functionality.
    Okay I will check the spelling of studio files..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom