Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (3 Viewers)

mcharri

Portal Pro
December 13, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
thank u for the link/pdf! At least another little idea could clarified. By the way is there an equal documentation for the core plugins (p. ex. myvideo, mymusic) the wiki doesn't really provides such an nice summary of commands...
In the case of the original backdrop question it seems that the problem could only resolved by mvcentral update, which seems unrealistic at the moment?

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    In the case of the original backdrop question it seems that the problem could only resolved by mvcentral update, which seems unrealistic at the moment?
    There is also the backdrop for an artist, album, genre. Why are the backdrop for the video? Or I do not understand, or have everything you need there.

mcharri

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is also the backdrop for an artist, album, genre. Why are the backdrop for the video? Or I do not understand, or have everything you need there.
    I'd like to get special backdrops for every single video file, cause this would be similar to the moviesection. In the case of Moving Pictures or MyVideos there is always an specific backdrop of the marked videofile shown. As I already wrote cause I own very very much musicvideos concerts, dokus, interviews etc from ~6 Artists it's "boring" the got always the "same unspecific" Artist/Album/Genre" fanarts.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @mcharri
    Each video clip corresponds to the artist. For the artist, there's backs.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    FH 4.0.2.218 Alpha
    + Add new bugs :D
    - Internal rework
    - Bug fixes
    - Bug fixes for multi artists on now playing
    - Rework Pictures Slide Show when music plays :coffee: @kiwijunglist @azzuro @alexchini @Shangostar @ysmp :D
    23-56-29.png 00-00-46.png 00-03-05.png 00-03-40.png 00-06-14.png

Turn on Picture slideshow (in FanartHandler.xml):
    XML:
      <section name="FanartHandler">
        <entry name="UseMyPicturesSlideShow">yes</entry>
      </section>
    Scans for a long time, but the work begins immediately. My 50,000 photos, scan in 30 minutes is not finished.

History post - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...plugin-v4-0-x-000.128577/page-35#post-1120528

Attachments

• FanartHandler.4.0.2.218.Alpha.zip
      377.7 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom