Fanart not updating (1 Viewer)

John0502

Portal Member
May 2, 2011
Home Country
Hi,

I recently updated to MP 1.4 from MP 1.3. I have a movies database of approx. 194 videos - mostly MKV. In the Videos (MyVideo) database I successfully had scanned in all the movies and made some manual adjustments for my own personal movies. After this upgrade I added 3 new movies and was able to update their details. The issue I find now when adding more movie since then is that the Fanart does not find anything when I do a search (other details like coverart, movie synposis etc are all discovered with the scan). It just shows up as 'Unknown'.

The previously successfully scanned movies still show the correct Fanart - only the new movies do not show anything. MovingPictures has no such issues - the new movies are quickly picked up and the correct data is found in the scan along with all Fanart. My Fanart Handler and Latest Media Handler plugins appear to be working ok. I use the latest StreamedMP skin which does have support for Fanart plugins etc.

I have cleared the database and rescanned but this has not resolved the issue. The Fanart will not be found when scanning from within the MP configuration screen thru the 'Video' tab etc. Hence, if it is not here, it cannot be shown on the screen as the source is never found.

Anyone come across this issue?

John0502

Portal Member
May 2, 2011
Home Country
Hi Jeroen,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I will anxiously await the forthcoming updates.

Regards,
John

John0502

Portal Member
May 2, 2011
Home Country

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

When the next version (1.5.0) will be out (soon), an installer will be made from the above link and you can upgrade it on top of new 1.5.0 version and should fix the issue :)

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Nope, unfortunately versions below 1.5 are doomed :(, only movie scrapers will work.

John0502

Portal Member
    May 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi,

I have updated to MP 1.5 and run the fix mentioned above. I can confirm that it works fine for me. I get the actors data etc and the Fanart as expected.

Well done to those who worked on this fix.

Now, in MP 1.5, I need to tackle the TV issue from Resume, as it has returned - patches fixed it in MP 1.3. I have run an update found in Area 51 and am now testing.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom