Feature Request (a few small ideas) (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thanks again for the feedback. And by the way, if you have any other thoughts on specific upcoming features, you may want to post on the issue thread for each issue on Google Code. This would provide much more visibility to the developer implementing the enhancement.

Can anyone post issues / enhancements there? I didn't know that - I thought it was only for coordination between developers / privileged members.

I see most of the stuff I posted is already accounted for in some variation, except maybe for the review box popup after watching a movie:
I would highly recommend having a box pop up after a movie has been watched all the way through for the first time (which could be disabled for those who don't want it), with the following (and whatever else is relevant):
- User Rating - Selectable 10-star rating
- Favorites check box to add favorites label if desired
- "Enjoyed Movies" (or whatever it should be called) check box to add "Enjoyed Movies" label if desired
Would that be something worth making an enhancement request for?

Yes, anyone can post new enhancement requests or bug reports over there. We are trying to keep the community involved in the development of the plug-in. :p As for the pop-up box for setting stuff like the user rating and a favorites checkbox, you may want to see this issue thread. A little bit of talk is included about a popup box there and further discussion might be warranted there. We don't actually currently have an issue for a "favorites" flag but that might be worth creating a new issue for. This overlaps a little bit with the previously linked issue and tagging though. If you make a new issue be sure to reference these two issues in the description text (just typing "Issue #14" automatically hotlinks to issue 14 for example).

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    It is nice to see a misunderstanding cleared away and that people can still say they are "sorry". Thanks for that Ackbar.

And I can definitely vouch for the fact that Emph is of great value to our community. Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom