Feature request for simple tidying up (1 Viewer)

RaDiKal

Portal Pro
October 2, 2006
Central New York State
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Great tool - I've retired a bunch of tools that just weren't as straight forward and effective as MPTagThat!

Perhaps its already in there and I'm just not aware, but after looking through the various ribbons and reading through the Wiki I didn't find the ability to drag and drop a file (track) right from the tag list into a different folder in the folder tree. While I know you have a nifty feature that will organize the entire collection, I occasionally find myself running across a misplaced file (one directory above or below the one intended). Rather than doing a complete reorganize, I'd like to just drag it to where it belongs.

Since it will take me multiple sessions (weeks if not months) to work my way through the entire library cleaning and tagging as I go, I'm hesitant to use the organize function until I'm done. In the interim, moving the occasional file would be handy.

It seems to me this would also be handy when trolling through tracks that are not in my core music collection and I wanted to add them in.

-Ron

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Good idea, is on my list of things to come
    Just need to find out how to drrag & drop more than 1 item. Noticed that i have some troubles doing that, when dragging to the playlist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom