feature request - tvserver remote config (1 Viewer)

clintebb

Portal Pro
October 8, 2008
Home Country
if this is possible, please tell me :) basically what im after is i would like to configure my tv server from any computer. instead of opening remote desktop and then run tv server config, if i could run tv server config from any of the client pcs that would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom