Features page (1 Viewer)

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The Features page of the website still shows pictures of the MediaPortal Blue2 period. I think it's time to update these pictures to the current day look of MediaPortal, or to something more sexy that appeals to people.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yepp, the whole page is overworked atm.
    Any volunteers to write some texts or create some good looking screenshots of B3 and other skins? PM please ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I suggest linking to the top-level SQL Server wiki page instead of enumerating the individual versions, which I plan to expand soon to include MS SQL Server Express 2019.
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
    Replies
    Views
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    @ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
    @ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
    Due to the release of the x64 version, and the need to recompile plugins, we have created a separate repository (for plugins that...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom