Feeling Gray Updated (1 Viewer)

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
Hi all,
Just updated home page few other tweaks.tested it on crt/tft/tv crt by far the best. tv not bad though. i think i need to redo my (should i say samsonite's)background.
heres a preview
http://www.geocities.com/antonyfirewalk/mphome.jpg

you can download it at my site. size is 2.4mb repack

site link
http://www.geocities.com/antonyfirewalk/

just unzip to your skins folder select and enjoy.

thanks to samsonite for mce without which i couldnt of done this..cheers bud..

please post any comments suggestions here. firewalk

A

Anonymous

Feeling Gray

hi firewalk just downloaded ur feeling gray skin - a couple of points:
- media portal logo could do with being placed to the upper right a bit
- very gray!!
is that a mushroom bomb effect in the b/g?? overall, nice skin, should be entered into competition!!
still think samsonites mce skin is rather nice though....!
Nimue

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
Feeling Gray

Hi Samsonite, have you had chance to take a look at it.what do you think?. what do you use for editing xml's?.currently using oxygen.

Im gonna try a skin from scratch xml's and all..

Hi Nimue, thanks for your comments.tried logo top left looked a bit confused.look for the next release where i shall be doing my own logo.
as for gray getting very bored of blue..
Firewalk..

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
Feeling Gray

Hi all, i have just finished updating my adaption of mce. i found a few problems when testing on my tv/crt.
1, Music dialog messed up overlapping (when you press f3 for info) fixed it.
2,Too bright text not showing. Darkened it by 40% (not that youd tell).
3,Osd proper crap flickering and such(dont know what i was thinking). For this i have taken bits from other skins and refiltered added effects. working ok not perfect though.
4, An abundence of small changes here and there.
i shall post previews and download tomorrow. Although i do get the feeling im alone here.
People keep downloading, but nobody comments bar nimue and samsonite(cheers).My web stats show 121 downloads hence site keeps going down(sorry for this but i dont need much webspace so i dont want to get a subscription). But only 2 comments and no suggestions. anyway enough rambling.

A

Anonymous

Re: Feeling Gray

antonyfirewalk said:
Hi Samsonite, have you had chance to take a look at it.what do you think?. what do you use for editing xml's?.currently using oxygen.

Im gonna try a skin from scratch xml's and all..

Hi Nimue, thanks for your comments.tried logo top left looked a bit confused.look for the next release where i shall be doing my own logo.
as for gray getting very bored of blue..
Firewalk..

When I do xml I use an application called MrMario... :) WHEN I do xml I usually use dreamweaver.

I looked at the skin and it is as it says, grey. I like grey and think the skins is coming along nicely judging from the images. Then again I think colors are nice to and sooner or later I will release a skin that has alot of strong colors...

Keep up the good work and don't forget to experiment :)

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
Feeling Gray updared 9/12/04

Hi all, finished doing fixes and changes download is available from m web site..

new osd looks pretty good..less flickering.(it came back on music but not as bad). none in movies(but think thats the same with all the skins)..
music info screen text jigged about.

take a look http://www.geocities.com/antonyfirewalk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom