Fidelity Skin Version 1.1 ready for Download now 04.08.2010 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Harley

Another request, any chance of adding ForTheRecord support, I know thats a toughie, but that stops me and quite a few other people using your great skin :(

Regards

Emetic_4ever

Portal Pro
    September 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fidelity Skin Version 1.1 ready for Download now 04.08.2010

1.1 is great!
    On thing I found: I got a movie in the database with a very long description. If I open the descreption within MP, it shows no description at all. Seems that the description is too long...

Emetic_4ever

Portal Pro
    September 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fidelity Skin Version 1.1 ready for Download now 04.08.2010

I've installed two additional plugins: OnlineMovies and a shortcuter for Blu-Ray. For these plugins I only get the default-pictures in the main menu (the ball with the plug) - can I change the menu-pictures for these entries - even if I would have to edit a xml-file?

rojo495

June 13, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Fidelity 1.1 installation

As a newbie, it is unclear how to install Fidelity 1.1. When I unzip the download I end up with MediaPortalExtension.xml and 2 folders... Installer{CopyFile} and Installer{Font}... not the Fidelity.mpe1 I'm used to. Reading the general "manual install" instructions didn't help. Couldn't find any text instructions in the download. Guidance from enlightened ones would be much appreciated. Thanks...

Stepko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2007
    Hamburg/Wolfsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fidelity 1.1 installation

There is something wrong with the new website. If you download the skin with firefox and select "Open with..." you get a file named Fidelity1.1.mpe1.zip. If you select "Save file" in firefox you get the file correct named Fidelity1.1.mpe1. You just need to rename the file to install this wonderful skin!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread