Fidelity version 1.5 (Unofficial) (2 Viewers)

redeye19987

Portal Pro
May 4, 2009
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi All,
I have put together a new version of the Fidelity skin that now supports MediaPortal 1.3 versions.
Please note that this skin is only for version 1.3 Alpha and above. Due to skin changes that are not backward compatible, the skin will not work properly with previous versions.
I have included some of the new functionality made available in 1.3:
- Coloured backgrounds are now all set up as themes and can be easily changed in the settings menu.
- Themes (Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow, Time of day[changes each hour]
- TV Guide genre colours are now available
- (I do plan on re-skinning the My Videos screens based on the great re-work in this area)

I may have missed some things and it may have a couple of bugs. If you come across anything, please feel free to post.
As per other Fidelity skin versions, it is recommended that the following plugins are installed (especially if using Basic Home):
Info Service
My TV-Series
Moving Pictures
Online Videos
Wold Weather
Fanart Handler

Although I have made some changes/bug fixes to the skin files, most screenshots in the 1.4 thread are still applicable.

Hope you enjoy!

Justin (redeye19987)

Fidelity 1.5 (1) Basic Home.pngFidelity 1.5 (2) Basic Home.pngFidelity 1.5 (3) My Home.pngFidelity 1.5 (4) Settings.pngFidelity 1.5 (5) Now Playing.pngFidelity 1.5 (6) Music.pngFidelity 1.5 (7) Pictures.pngFidelity 1.5 (8) TV.pngFidelity 1.5 (9) Guide.pngFidelity 1.5 (10) World Weather.pngFidelity 1.5 (11) World Weather.pngFidelity 1.5 (12) World Weather.pngFidelity 1.5 (13) Moving Pictures.pngFidelity 1.5 (14) TV-Series.png

Attachments

• Fidelity 1.5 Unofficial.zip
    18.6 MB
Last edited:

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Cool to see this being kept alive. Not my cup of tea, but I think you'll please quite a few users with this.

Got screens?

merci1983

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2004
    Near Bremen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello redeye19987,

just saw your thread. Many many Thanks from my side.
    Can´t wait to test this weekend when i´m back at home.
    I´m sure that i enjoy ;-)

Best regards
    merci1983

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i´m still using MP 1.2.3 and updated OnlineVideos to 1.3.0.0 - OnlineVideos made some changes so my previous skinfiles dont work anymore. I tried to use the files in your 1.5 version but i have still the same problem. Maybe you can take a look to the latest OnlineVideo version and test it with your new 1.5 skin.

redeye19987

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2009
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi regurge,
    I just tested the current skin files for the Online Videos version 1.4 and everything works fine on my end for both MP 1.2.x and 1.3 versions. I have not made any changes to the skin files. Maybe try uninstalling and installing 1.4 as it may have been something just with 1.3? What behavior are you experiencing? Are you just getting an "invalid skin file" message?

Justin

TheEngineer0815

Portal Member
    December 18, 2011
    Kärnten
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hallo! Many thanks!!!!

I was thinking about changing to MePo 1.3 - but i think i don´t like Titan!

Now i can update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom