HDD:
Memory:
Motherboard:
Video Card:
Video Card Driver:
HTPC Case:
Remote: FireFly Mini

--

I have just set up MediaPortal 1.0.2 on a laptop I hooked up to my new TV (turning the old laptop into a mock HTPC loading from my real HTPC). This NEW installation is working GREAT (with one exception)...

I do not own a normal MCE remote and instead am trying to set up the FireFly MINI remote. I understand that MP support the regular FireFly remote but the same settings don't work for the one I have. Is there a way to get this working? I really don't understand the "teaching" feature for remote mappings. When I try to "teach" the remote buttons none of the key assignments change!

I have also heard that one can use a program called LM Gestion but I'm still not sure how it works. I am able to use the remote correctly in BeyondTV (which is what the remote is made for) but I can only use the arrow keys in MediaPortal. The important stuff like BACK, PLAY, PAUSE, SKIP, etc do not work at all.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I am one small bug away from thoroughly enjoying ALL features MediaPortal for the first time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom